I’ve been counting down for about 3 months, and it’s finally here – I’m flying home to LA on Friday! I will be home for a full 8 days, and I could not be more excited.
On the agenda:
- My brother teaching me to surf (finally!)
- Eating and drinking my way through LA with my sister and brother
- Laying by the pool with my mom
- Catching up on (our) TV shows with my dad
- Laying on the couch reading/relaxing/doing nothing and not feeling guilty
This is a much needed vacation after 6 months away from my family, and I.Cannot.Wait.
What are you doing this Memorial Day weekend?