The boyfriend is back from a week away – yay! We spent Sunday eating a delicious breakfast at the Clinton Street Baking Company followed by hours shopping in Soho. We hit up
- Zara – affordably fashion forward
- Banana Republic – this stop was for the boyfriend and his dress shirts; such a cute elephant!
- Piperlime – it was my first time at the store, and I’ll definitely be back when it’s dress and sandal weather
- Madewell – made me remember how much I like their jewelry
- J. Crew – my weakness. Always.
After all that walking, we headed to Mercadito for some micheladas and tacos. Tonight we head to Tartinery for dinner – yum!