For some reason “The Boyfriend” and I tend to end up at Otto for lunch on the weekends. There are worse things in the world 😉
We went last weekend, and they had my favorite (seasonal?) pasta! Penne con noci e zucca is penne pasta with butternut squash, hazelnuts, and smoked ricotta – absolutely delcisious!
It was a win – win day because they also had “The Boyfriend’s” favorite pizza – aglio, olio, & pepperoncino! His pizza had garlic, olive oil, and fresh chilies….a little spicy for me!
My favorite dessert at Otto is the Black & White. It consists of milk chocolate chip gelato,hazelnut croccante, creme fraiche gelato, chocolate sauce, and caramel. It’s amazing that I don’t weigh 5oo pounds…I have no willpower when it comes to dessert. Or pasta.
- Spacious restaurant – good for groups
- Variety of delicious pizzas, pastas, and salads
- Large selection of wine by the bottle and glass
- Casual, relaxed atmosphere
- Can be difficult to get a dinner reservation
- Service can be slow