My dad is visiting from California (yay!), and “The Boyfriend” and I went out to dinner with him on Friday night. We chose Becco as our dinner destination; Becco has a special place in my heart because “The Boyfriend” and I went on one of our first dates in college here 🙂
Becco is a Lidia Bastianich restaurant (LOVE), and is located in the Theater District – perfect for post-Broadway show dinners.
My favorite part of dinner was dessert – typical me! We ordered the Italian cheesecake, the black and white pannacotta (a special of the night), and the cannolis (also a special).
The black and white pannacotta is absolute heaven! It tastes like chocolate pudding to me, and I could eat it every day forever and ever. Yum!
- $17.95 pre fix lunch menu & $22.95 pre fix dinner menu: unlimited servings of 3 daily pastas with Italian antipasti or a Caesar salad
- The menu also includes declicious chicken, fish, veal, & pork entrees
- Special menu of Italian wines, all $25.00 per bottle – that’s right, $25!!!
- Seriously yummy selection of Italian desserts: cannolis, cheesecake, pannacotta, etc.
- It can get insanely crowded after 8pm or on holidays
- The wait time for a table can get long, even with a reservation
- It’s noisy, and you may end up yelling at the people across the table